Chef's Choice Slicers
Chef's Choice Sharpeners
10 Cup Coffee Makers
12 Cup Coffee Makers
8 Cup Coffee Makers
Meat Slicers - An Exciting Addition To Any Kitchen!
Why You Should Buy From Gourmet Chef's Outlet...
- Selection - We carry only the finest quality kitchen & food equipment by top manufacturers & brands in the industry
- Satisfaction - We stand behind everything we sell here at Gourmet Chef's Outlet! We offer a 30-day 'Satisfaction Or Your Money Back' guarantee - see our return policy page for more details. Shop here with confidence
- Shipping - We offer free shipping this month within the continental United States as part of our summer sale! Currently we do not ship elsewhere
- Trust - We are now accepting credit cards! Feel free to click the Authorize.net verified merchant seal. We use 256 Bit SSL Encryption for all payments. We also accept PayPal!
- Have any questions? Contact us HERE
Learn About Meat Slicers - What Do They Do, How Can I Use It, What Are The Benefits?
"If you're thinking about getting a meat slicer, you need to know how they work & what they can do! Let's start with the basics. Prepackaged meat is very expensive, and it's not always cut or styled the way you would like; not only that, but any time you would like to make a recipe or dish that includes thinly sliced meat, you have to deal with the inconvenience of going to the store each and every time. Thankfully, getting meat slicers will fix every one of these problems. By purchasing meat and slicing it yourself, you would pay on average around four times less when compared to buying it pre-sliced from the store. You have complete control of the thickness of the meat slices, AND you can slice just enough for the occasion and store the rest of the meat away in the freezer for use at a later time. Many people claim that they wish they would have purchased a slicer 'years ago', and......"
Read The Rest HERE
"The best way to cook beef is in a plastic bag. This insures that the roast will be full of flavor and stay juicy not dry. You should marinate the beef for at least 1 to 2 hours in your refrigerator before cooking in the oven. Another tip before slicing the roast is to refrigerate your roast overnight. Slice your roast into thin slices. Take your Vienna bread and slice it lengthwise. Combine salad dressing and olives and spoon them over the bottom slice of the bread with a food slicer. To assemble your sandwich put lettuce, cheese, tomato, green pepper and provolone cheese on the bottom half of the bread and add thinly sliced roast beef on top, Enjoy!"
Check out our new Recipes!