This professional Chef's Choice food slicer uniquely operates with the food carriage in horizontal or tilted position to provide you with the option of true gravity feed (30-degree incline), convenient for fruits, vegetables and breads that can self-feed during slicing. It features a powerful 124 watt condenser motor, gear drive and rugged key compenonts of aluminum and stainless steel construction. The fully hardened, multi-purpose 7 inch (approx. 15 mm.) diameter stainless steel blade effortlessly and efficiently slices breads, meats, cheeses, fruits and vegetables from deli-thin to 1/2 inch. The cantilevered design accepts larger trays and makes cleaning-up easy. The food carriage retracts fully for slicing extra large roasts, hams and other foods. A lockout switch is provided to limit access. The Chef's Choice Meat Slicer includes a serving tray.
- 124 Watt Motor
- Approximate Maximum Slicing Thickness 5/8" (15 mm)
- Approximate Maximum Food Length 9"
- Rugged, powerful food slicer made of cast aluminum and stainless steel
- Works upright for meats, cheeses; tilts to "gravity-feed" vegetables, bread
- 7-inch surgical-stainless-steel blade; child-proof safety switch
- Open design permits access for trays, platters under slicer
- 16 x 12 x 11
- Weight 15 lbs.
- 5-year Limited Warranty