The Deni Pressure Cooker is safe and simple to use. Cook fork tender stew, roasts, and fruits and vegetables. Put the ingredients in the pot, set the timer, and enjoy a delicious home cooked meal. Brown your meat in the cooking pot before cooking under pressure to make cooking time even faster.
The Deni Pressure Cooker combines steam, heat, and pressure while retaining the nutrients and flavor of the food. The removable 8.5 quart cooking pot provides even heat distribution while the outer housing remains cool to the touch.
• Shortens cooking time by up to 70%
• Pressurized steam cooks healthy meals in much less time than conventional cooking methods
• Fully programmable timer
• Delay function up to 8 hours
• Steam release valve allows you to release pressure quickly
• Sliding lock and unlock safety cover latch
• Brushed stainless steel exterior
• Cooking mode indicator lights
• 8.5 quart removable non-stick aluminum inner cooking pot
• Plastic side handle with finger guard
• Cooking modes: Brown, Keep Warm, Steam, Slow Cook, Delay Cooking
• High (15 psi), Medium (7.5 psi), and Low (2.5 psi) pressure cooking
• 4 Safety features