This new Chef's Choice 316 knife sharpener is designed to put a factory sharp, precision edge on all contemporary Asian style knives, Chinese style cleavers and the thinner, traditional single-bevel style Japanese blades. Incorporating 100% diamond abrasives in both Stage 1 and 2, the Model 316 hones and polishes each side of the knife blade separately at 15 degrees. This feature allows the user flexibility, guarantying the sharpest possible edge on all contemporary double-bevel Asian-style blades as well as traditional Japanese single bevel knives. High precision elastomeric angle guides eliminate all guesswork. Safe for all quality brands - the chef's choice 316 reviews say it all.
• 120-watt sharpener designed especially for Asian-style knives
• Stage 1 uses fine 100-percent diamond abrasive to sharpen and hone
• Stage 2 uses ultra-fine 100-percent diamond abrasive to strop and polish
• Precision guides sharpen at 15 degrees ensuring thin, razor-sharp edges
• Measures 8-1/2 by 5 by 4 inches; 1-year limited warranty